If you require an MFA reset it can be done by any User Manager (admin) of any of the companies to which you have access. If you are a User Manager, then you can do it yourself.
- Login with an account that has User Manager (admin) rights.
- Navigate to Employee Access or 3rd Party Access, whichever is appropriate for the account in question.
- Click the fingerprint icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm the reset.
- Upon the next login, the user will be prompted to reset their MFA using Google Authenticator or similar.