Users may only be managed by admins which are called User Managers in FutureFeed. User Managers are also able to add the User Manager role to any existing user in the system.
There is no limit, nor charge, for additional Employee or 3rd Party users in the FutureFeed system. To add a new user:
- Login with an account that has User Manager (admin) rights.
- Navigate to Employee Access or 3rd Party Access, whichever is appropriate for the account in question.
- Click the "+" icon.
- Enter the first name, last name, email and phone number for the new user.
- Select FutureFeed Access if the new user is expected to login to FutureFeed. Special Note: FutureFeed tracks accountability for Tools, Documents, Assessment Controls, New Ideas and Projects. Some entries may be for people who are tracked for accountability purposes, but never need to actually login to FutureFeed.
- Select User Manager to give the user the right to add/delete/edit users in the platform.
- If the new user is given access, they will receive an emailed invitation. The invitation expires after 5 days. To resend a new invitation click on the envelope on the User Card.
- Note: Users are required to configure MFA. After setting their username and password they will be presented with this screen. Use Google Authenticator or similar to scan the QR Code and obtain a one-time code to initiate the account.
MFA Reset instructions.