This document uses terms defined in our Definitions page. All prices are in US Dollars unless otherwise noted.
The subscriptions referenced in this document will be available, and their pricing will be effective, beginning on July 1, 2022.
Some FutureFeed Clients maintain multiple Subscriptions, with each Subscription used to manage individual enclaves within the Client's environment. Such Clients can benefit from a Template Subscription. Clients use Template Subscriptions to streamline the deployment and management of FutureFeed within their environments. Template Subscriptions can be preconfigured with the Client's preferred information, and a copy, or "clone" of the Template Subscription is used when instantiating a new Subscription. Template Subscriptions can be used to pre-populate a Subscription with a variety of information, including:
- the Client's employees;
- roles and responsibilities (but without individuals being assigned to those roles);
- tools and services implemented by default across the organization;
- policies, procedures, and other documents that are customized with the Client's branding and service-specific details; and,
- pre-answered assessment information (when a corresponding Template Framework is purchased).
This saves Clients significant time and effort when standing up a new Subscription. The Templates are cloned to jumpstart the process for a new Client Subscription, but there are some limitations to be aware of. These include:
- Clones cannot be instantiated until a template Subscription is purchased;
- Cloning cannot be used to copy information from an existing, non-Template Subscription to a new Subscription;
- Client Subscriptions, other than Template Subscriptions, cannot be cloned unless the Partner transitions that Subscription to be a Template Subscription; and,
- The following data are not cloned from a template Subscription:
- Physical Locations
Annual Client Template Subscription Prices
Clients can purchase annual Client Template Subscriptions, including Subscriptions to FutureFeed Core and Add-on Frameworks, at the list price for the corresponding Subscription. Partners will receive Commissions for Subscriptions purchased by Clients associated with the Partner.
Article is closed for comments.